If you are a newly licensed Program follow steps below to register as a new User and create Log In Credentials for the Colorado Shines Profile Portal.
Each program will be granted up to two (2) logins for the Colorado Shines online system.
It is recommended that the program director and one other administrative person (if applicable) have logins to the Colorado Shines online system. During the login process, a program will be encouraged to identify the primary contact in the event a Licensing Specialist or member of the Office of Early Childhood (OEC) needs to reach out to program leadership.
If at any point you need assistance with Registering or Creating a Log In please contact the Colorado Shines help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-447-4441.
*Helpful Reminder: If you are having trouble seeing the screenshots in any of these articles click directly on the image to enlarge the picture for more clarity!
1) visit www.coloradoshines.com.
2) Click on the Provider Hub Login
3) Click on the “Register as a new user” link below.
- You will be asked to fill out the following information below.
4. After you have filled out the form, click on the Register button. A screen will appear to confirm your registration.
5. You should receive a welcome email from the OEC Provider Hub. Click on the hyperlink provided and it will take you to the following screen. Proceed to create a password with the requirements mentioned below.
6. Once you click on Change password, it will take you to the new OEC Provider Hub. Please click on the “Colorado Shines QRIS”, the blue tile, this will redirect you to the selected system.
**Please Note: The system only allows up to three active users, If you receive a message that you are already registered in Colorado Shines, please contact the Colorado Shines help desk at email@example.com or 1-844-447-4441 to assist you with your login.