Below are the steps for Users to change or reset their Sugar password.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. Be sure to specify which system you need password support on (ecConnect portal or Sugar).
*Helpful Reminder: If you are having trouble seeing the screenshots in any of these articles click directly on the image to enlarge the picture for more clarity!
If you forgot your Sugar password and need to reset it, you can easily request a password reset via the Forgot Password? link on Sugar's login screen.
1. Click Forgot Password.
2. Enter your User Name and Email and click "Request Password"
Note: The username and email address entered must match the information stored in Sugar.
**Bonus Tip: If you do not receive a password reset email make sure you check your JUNK folder in your email!.
3. Click the Reset Password link in the email sent to your primary email address.
4. Enter your username, new password, and confirmed password on the reset password page and click the Log In button.
You also have the option to change your own password by navigating to the Password tab in your user preferences. You can use this option to change your temporary Sugar password, system-generated password, or to update your current password for security reasons.
1. In Sugar click on the Person Icon on the top right in the Navigation bar.
2. Click Edit
3. Click on Password.
4. Type your new password making sure to follow the requirements on the right side of the screen.
Click HERE for more information about changing or resetting a User’s password.