You can set up filters in the various modules in Sugar to to see records you're interested in quickly and easily in a few simple steps! This article walks you through filtering a Requisition record but you can also apply this to other Modules in Sugar when you are trying to find information that is only relevant to you!
*Helpful Reminder: If you are having trouble seeing the screenshots in any of these articles click directly on the image to enlarge the picture for more clarity!
1. Go to the listview page of the module you're interested in by clicking the module name at the top of the page. In this example we're going to look at Requisitions, so you'd click on "Requisitions" in the blue navigation bar at the top of the page.
2. Click the black "Create" button in the top left corner of the page.
3. Click on the "Select" field that appears and select the field or relationship you want to filter on. Many users want to see the Requisitions associated with a specific Funding Stream, in which case you would select "Funding Stream"
4. Select the operator you want to use in the next field that appears. Most of the time you'll want to select "is equal to" or "is any of" but you can select whichever operator makes it easiest to find the answer to your question.
5. Enter the value of the field you want to filter on in the third box. In the example below, the user wants to search for CSQI Requisitions, so they typed "CSQI" into the third field and selected the current CSQI Funding Stream.
**Bonus Bonus tip: You can use the "+" button to add additional filters to your search. If this is a filter you will use a lot, you can click the blue "Save" button, give your filter a name, and the filter will be one click away next time you want to use it.