Have you ever looked at the Top Navigation Bar in Sugar and wondered if you could change the order? Guess what? You can change the order of the Modules in Sugar for easy access according to what you find most useful and important for day to day activities! It’s easy and it only takes a few minutes! See the steps below for directions on how to accomplish this!
*Helpful Reminder: If you are having trouble seeing the screenshots in any of these articles click directly on the image to enlarge the picture for more clarity!
1. Log onto Sugar.
2. Go to the ‘person icon’ in the top right corner of your Navigation bar in Sugar and click Profile.
3. Click Edit on the upper left-hand corner
4. Click on the Advanced Tab
5. Scroll down to Layout Options. From here you can click on any Module and then use the Arrows on the side of the box to move them either closer to the top or closer to the bottom. Anything towards the top of the Display Modules Box will be the Modules along the Navigation Bar. You can see the additional Modules that may be useful to you if you use the side bar on the right to scroll down this list as well.
6. Remember to save!
7. Now your Modules will be ordered the way you want them.
**Bonus Tip: You can also can click on the module name to go to the listview page, or click on the little down arrow to see recently visited records of that type!